Thursday

The Know Gap, Not The Pants, But Knowing Why One Pants

It's amazing how little I know, especially by now.

I figured by a half century, plus a year of life I would have it all down, no prob! Yet I'm here, not there, in that coveted total know zone.

But, today I've recommitted myself to using the next half century to overcome my deficits, conquering my knowledge gap. Of course, you'll tell me it can't be done.

Yet, you're merely a pessimist without a sense of how great things are achieved. Peasant!

I've 2 simple requests before I reinstitute my high & mighty spirited quest...

And actually, I only need one of them fulfilled:

  • Put an end to the knowledge increase meant-well industry!

or

  • By 2062 I need someone to implant THE complete knowledge chip in my brain!
That said, if I am in the TOTAL KNOW ZONE, I will have created that chip to implant in myself. Yet, will I need a chip once I have TOTAL KNOW? 

Thankfully, when I have TOTAL KNOW, I will be able to answer that question. It's amazing how potentially KNOW LEGIBLE I will be, isn't it?!

This is Richard The Chwalek singing off key... Signing off with my keyboard...

Chip Chips Cheerios, Cheerio Or Cheer REO Speedwagon!? AHOY Matey! Possibly, as well. 

Finally, Implant THIS!
So I can know what "THIS" is...


Twitter.com/NicheDental

No comments:

Post a Comment