Friday

How To Get The Creative Mind Going Again

I wrote this piece today to actually get my mind filled up again or unplugged of goo after much writing already had drained or clogged my creativity sparking and mental piping system.

  • Sometimes the brain freezes up, and my train of thought goes south or maybe east.
  • There is nothing left to say, write, post or tweet: on these days, I am at my least.
  • It's not really famine or feast, it's more like I conjure up a beast.
  • This state of mind hacker hyena I'd like released. It's like I've raised a zombie brain deceased.
  • Could I get it exorcised by a priest?
  • I need my mental wheels somehow now greased!
  • Maybe it works to get my vocabulary increased?
  • No, I've figured it out: rhyming is this dearth-of-ideas-doughy-mind's yeast!


By Richard The Chwalek!

Dental Marketing Consulting

twitter.com/NicheDental

NicheDental.com

No comments:

Post a Comment